Welcome to Black Watch Stables, my model horse stable and (beginning) customizing studio! I'll post all sorts of things here, from CMs I'm working on or have finished, to show pix and results, to real horse ramblings, etc. I will also entertain suggestions, so if you have one, contact me!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

An Addendum!!

So, as it turns out, the pic i used to illustrate my "cheekpiece in the eye" syndrome comment was an incomplete entry!

 
The horse is a CM Weathergirl (?) both CMized and Painted by the wonderful Marilyn Jensen, who sent me this pic of her winning a top ten in that super competitive CM/AR Arab Costume class!  Congrats Marilyn! 

The Fraley Tuesday I pictured Coon Jumping also belongs to Marilyn, and also won a top ten in that huge and very competitive Other Performance Class.  I don't know much about coon jumping, but Marilyn says that she wasn't unhappy, she was getting Jazzed up to Jump!  How cool!

If anyone else reads and notices any mistakes on my part, do let me know!  I'll correct them right here on the blog!

More about the trip soon; I still have the Tucson Zoo and the Grand Canyon pix to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment