Welcome to Black Watch Stables, my model horse stable and (beginning) customizing studio! I'll post all sorts of things here, from CMs I'm working on or have finished, to show pix and results, to real horse ramblings, etc. I will also entertain suggestions, so if you have one, contact me!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Few NAN Blog Corrections!

The Indian Costume shown in the picture with the rearing horse (belonging to Lyn Norbury) was made by Lu Heater, as was the Reserve Champ OF Indian Costume -- my apologies for the mistake there!  Like i said, i'm still learning the costume makers in the hobby.  Also Kellye's vaquera set on her CM Deseoso was made by Kathy Wiggins.  Also, the stock horse of hers i incorrectly identified as a CM Whisper is, in fact, a CM LoneStar. :)   And Heather Abounder was nice enough to let me know that the little buckskin morgan looking guy is an NBS Redeemer, by Jenn Reid, who is no longer in the hobby.

Thank you for your info, ladies! I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment